Welcome to Sandton Taxi Cabs
You have arrived at the home of Excellence. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations.
We promise our customers a flawless booking process marked by prompt responses to your communications irrespective of the media used to communicate with us. Kindly read through our booking procedure below:
1. Choose your preferred channel for making a booking/getting a quotation:
i) You can request a quote via our call centre +27 11 039 4402;
ii) You can request a quote via WhatsApp on +27 78 396 4115;
iii) You can email email@example.com to request a quote;
iv) You can book/request quote online on our website, by clicking here.
2. When you get your quote, you can choose to Accept it, Request for it to be Reviewed or Decline it
3. If you confirm acceptance of the quote, you'll receive a booking confirmation via email and/or WhatsApp/SMS, as per your preference.
4. You then choose how you pay:
ii) Card Swipe in the car with the driver (VISA/Mastercard Debit/Credit Card)
iii) Pay online on our website by clicking here
iv) Pay by bank transfer (EFT). We'll email you the invoice with our bank details and VAT Number.
5. You'll receive driver and vehicle details a day prior to your pickup.
6. On the day, your driver will arrive 5-15mins early to pick you to your destination.
7. After you've been dropped, you'll receive a link to rate the service you received from both the office and the driver.
8. And you travel happily ever after.
Sandton Taxi Cabs' roots date way back to 2009, just a year before the much-acclaimed '2010 Soccer World Cup' which was hosted by South Africa. At that time there was only one vehicle, a sleek Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The World Cup brought so much business that additional vehicles were acquired and partnerships were established to help with capacity in face of growing demand for a professional transport service that is reputable, reliable, safe and trustworthy. It was at that time that the motto for STC was birthed: "Excellence...Our Heartbeat". Since then, we have never let go of Excellence, its actually become an obsession! A visit to our Rivonia offices will attest to this fact.
In 2013, the business was converted from Partnership to a Proprietary Limited Company ((Pty) Ltd). Formal structures were established, legal and tax compliance were prioritised to ensure the company enjoys a stake in public and private sector tenders. Insurance for staff and vehicles has always been a must to protect the continuity of the business.
Today, the company boasts of annual turnover of above R3m thanks to the hardworking and united team at STC. The company is now eyeing to surpass the R10m annual revenue within the next 36 months- a scary but achievable target!
Plans are afoot to open a branch in Cape Town to cater for the huge demand for the company's travel and transport services from international tourists who want to use the company both in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Sandton Taxi Cabs is a strong player in night-shift Staff Transport solutions for companies in telecoms, pharmaceuticals, logistics, insurance, manufacturing and call centers. We service the following areas in Gauteng with affordable staff transport services:
4. PEACE OF MIND
OUR PHOTO GALLERY